Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewbieQlik
Contributor III
Contributor III

Compose workflow stopped working after adding additional space

Hello Every one.

We have a situation where the compose workflows stooped working after adding additional space to the drive where the compose software is installed. We added the space with out stopping the workflow or stopping the windows service. When I verified the log I am seeing below error.
1 2022-12-08 02:30:37 [Command ] [ERROR] Command ComposeCliRunTask failed.
1 2022-12-08 02:30:37 [Command ] [ERROR] SYS-E-HTTPFAIL, WORKFLOW-E-SCOPENF, Input scope '<Project Name>' not found..

Any help on this topic is greatly appreciated.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

@NewbieQlik

A workflow is a collection of tasks, and a driver configuration should go away and come back after a service restart. So, please try restarting the service and see if that resolves the issue.

If restarting the service doesn't resolve the issue,  Could you edit the data warehouse database entry, re-enter the user name and password,  do a test connection, and then click OK to re-establish the connection?

If none of the above works, I would recommend opening an actual ticket to get support assistance.

Thanks,

Nanda

View solution in original post

Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

@NewbieQlik I see you opened a case with support on this , and the issue was resolved by editing the data warehouse database entry , and re-enter the user name and password .

Thanks,

Nanda

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

@NewbieQlik

A workflow is a collection of tasks, and a driver configuration should go away and come back after a service restart. So, please try restarting the service and see if that resolves the issue.

If restarting the service doesn't resolve the issue,  Could you edit the data warehouse database entry, re-enter the user name and password,  do a test connection, and then click OK to re-establish the connection?

If none of the above works, I would recommend opening an actual ticket to get support assistance.

Thanks,

Nanda

Nanda_Ravindra
Support
Support

@NewbieQlik I see you opened a case with support on this , and the issue was resolved by editing the data warehouse database entry , and re-enter the user name and password .

Thanks,

Nanda