Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Since we released our new augmented analytics features, Insight Advisor Chat and Business Logic, I have presented these topics a few times and created / gathered some resources to showcase the various capabilities to show you how they work under the covers. Since then I felt it was important to  compile these resources and share them with you. Take a look and let me know what you think. These capabilities are available in both Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS and Windows Client-managed. 

Have questions? Please post them in the comments below. 

Insight Advisor Chat

Insight Advisor Chat offers a fully conversational, natural language analytics experience in Qlik Sense. Multi-language natural language processing (NLP) understands user intent, and natural language generation (NLG) delivers added insight and perspective for a deeper understanding of your question. Insights include auto-generated charts, narrative insights, observations, and more. Users can dive directly into search-based visual analysis for further exploration. And because it works across Qlik Sense apps, it allows people to find the right insights even if they don't know where to look.  Current languages supported with NLP include English, French, German, and Russian.  And the Windows version supports integration with Microsoft Teams and Slack.

Business Logic

Business Logic provides a robust business logic layer that incorporates business rules and metadata to customize and guide the behavior of Insight Advisor when generating insights and interacting conversationally with users. It includes the ability to logically group fields, classify data, specify default behaviors, define preferred relationships, and more.  Users can create calendar periods to define how measures should be filtered, aggregated, and compared based on preferred timeframes.  And, they can customize natural language processing, including defining vocabulary rules and synonyms for more natural interaction.

Resources

I hope these are helpful and please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Mike Tarallo

12 Comments