cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification

Hi All,

I have been working in Qlik Sense from Past One year. I am thinking to do Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification.

I have gone through all Qlik Sense Videos available from Qlik. Apart from this i have gone through lot of Documents available. I took Sample Assessment from Qlik Training on Data Architect Certification. It seems its little difficult. I see lot of Functions from Qlik are used in Assessment.

Can you guys please guide me where i can get materials to read and prepare for the certification? Any suggestions?

Thanks & Regards,

Maheen

vCreaTek LLC

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can find recommended materials on the Qlik Sense Certification page: Qlik Sense Data Visualization Certification.

The script syntax and functions in Qlik Sense are almost identical to those of Qlikview. The modeling concepts haven't changed either. So you can also make use of the resources available for Qlikview to help prepare for this exam.

There are plenty of good books out there. Qlikview 11 for Developers and Qlikview Your Business are two of the best resources.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can find recommended materials on the Qlik Sense Certification page: Qlik Sense Data Visualization Certification.

The script syntax and functions in Qlik Sense are almost identical to those of Qlikview. The modeling concepts haven't changed either. So you can also make use of the resources available for Qlikview to help prepare for this exam.

There are plenty of good books out there. Qlikview 11 for Developers and Qlikview Your Business are two of the best resources.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

If your question is now answered, please flag the Correct Answer (via the big "Correct Answer" button near every post).

If not, please make clear what part of this topic you still need help with .

May you live in interesting times!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the suggestions Gysbert Wassenaar.