Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
walxiney
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification Exam- June 2019 Release (Beta)

Hello everybody, good day

Does anyone know how to get the promo code to attend the Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification Exam- June 2019 Release (Beta).

I tried to register at Pearson VUE, but in the payment step, they requested for promo code.

Please some help.

Thanks.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Let me explain about the Beta exams - they have VERY limited dates and seats, which is why a promo code is required to register.

These exams are 4 hours long with 90-120 items. The purpose of the beta exams is to gather statistics on the new exam items so we can select the best ones for the operational forms. Adding comments is requested, especially if the item is unclear or confusing to non-native English speakers.

⦁ Data Architect Beta is OVER
⦁ Business Analyst Beta registration opens Oct 1. Promo code is QSBA2019#
⦁ System Administrator Beta registration opens Oct 15. Promo code is QSSA@2019

Please remember Qlik Certifications are EXPERT level exams, so if you don't have significant hands=on experience with Qlik Sense, please don't take up a seat for which a more qualified candidate could use. Thank you.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Let me explain about the Beta exams - they have VERY limited dates and seats, which is why a promo code is required to register.

These exams are 4 hours long with 90-120 items. The purpose of the beta exams is to gather statistics on the new exam items so we can select the best ones for the operational forms. Adding comments is requested, especially if the item is unclear or confusing to non-native English speakers.

⦁ Data Architect Beta is OVER
⦁ Business Analyst Beta registration opens Oct 1. Promo code is QSBA2019#
⦁ System Administrator Beta registration opens Oct 15. Promo code is QSSA@2019

Please remember Qlik Certifications are EXPERT level exams, so if you don't have significant hands=on experience with Qlik Sense, please don't take up a seat for which a more qualified candidate could use. Thank you.