Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

WebTicketing from .Net 3.5 website not working

Hi,

I am having some issues implementing webticketing from my website using .Net 3.5 and QlikView 11.

I downloaded a webticketing solution from here that was written on .Net 4.5 and configured my server to work with ticketing and was able to test correctly, go directly to access points or even single documents with the webtickets this application provided.

When I downgraded the application to 3.5 so that it could be referenced from my website (that is on 3.5) it stopped working, it started giving me an "The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized." response from the qlikview server. So next I manually re wrote the code into my website to ticket from there, and again gave me "The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized." response, every time I upgraded to 4.5 it started working.

I think it may have something to do with the way newer .net handles http POST but I can't find any info on the internet.

Please advice? Thanks!

Message was edited by: Chris Brau Error message was different changed.

0 Replies