Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renuka_sasikumar
Creator III
Creator III

Connection doesn't close - NPrinting June 2018

Hi,

Currently I am using NPrinting June 2018 and QlikView November 2017.

I have created some Task in NPrinting, when the reports get distributed & then the second task starts, the first connection doesn't get close automatically due to which the Server Memory is been utilized and remains open until I manually doesn't close it. (Major problem during Weekends, all connections remain opens & server gets hanged due to high utilization)

Like in NPrinting 16 we had an option of Close Connection when task ends, do we have such thing in the latest version.

Regards,

Renuka S

24 Replies
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

Hi Renuka,

Did you try    taskkill /f /im "Qv.exe"

The above command will kill all the qv running at that point of time so be aware of that. You can try the above command in the desktop first before trying it on server.

regards

Pradosh

Learning never stops.
renuka_sasikumar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Pradosh,

Yes I tried the same taskkill /f /im "Qv.exe", still the qvw is running, no effect on it.

renuka_sasikumar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

I got the solution for it. Thanks to QlikTech Support team & everyone for trying to help me.

https://qliksupport.force.com/QS_CaseWizardKnowledgeArticle?Id=ka5D0000000TO7vIAG

Regards,

Renuka Sasikumar

sune_messmann
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi Renuka

Could you paste the article or solution here ? I cannot access the article. Keeps telling me to login even if I am logged in and I cannot find the article in the knowledege base.

Thank you in advance 🙂

Regards

Sune

MItch_01
Contributor
Contributor

Renuka,
Did you see Sune's repsonse? We cannot access the link you posted no matter how we try. Could you copy and paste the solution as a reply.
Thanks.