Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SNR1
Creator
Creator

How to create new table Creation from a existed pivot table in Nprinting report

HI All,

Could you please let me know how to create a new table in a excel template from existed pivot table ASAP

Please find the attachment ...

I have a pivot table Tablegenericpivot like above picture and from this generic pivottable

I need to create a table like TBPivotOvFactoryLoop

TBPivotOvSRegion like

could you please suggest howwe can create table slike this . and here sregion and factory are groups in my qvw

Thanks In Advance

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

First, about the ASAP. This is a community of volunteers that are not payed and share their knowledge for free. If you need urgent help I suggest you to hire and pay a skilled consultant. Here you have no warranties that somebody will help you ASAP.

Second, I suggest you to start to learn how to use Qlik NPrinting by reading the help site and watching the video tutorials you can find there. https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2018/Content/Introduction/Introduction.htm

It is documented that QlikView and Qlik Sense pivot are imported in Qlik NPrinting as single objects and their columns are not visible as single columns. You can insert them into your report template by dragging and dropping the single object tags.

If you want to manage single columns you must convert the original pivot into a straight table, regenerate the cache of its connection and add it into the Tables node. You can also clone the original object and convert the clone into a straight table.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.