Qlik Community

Qlik NPrinting Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.

andrewmo
Contributor

Nprinting Nov 2017 Send email to admin on task failure?

Hello

Is it possible to have Nprinting 17 to send the admin users an automated email if a task fails?

Thank you

Tags (2)
6 Replies
sureshqv
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: Nprinting Nov 2017 Send email to admin on task failure?

andrewmo
Contributor

That appears to only be for Nprinting 16.

sureshqv
Esteemed Contributor III

my bad

check this for info

NPrinting 17 Task Fail Alerts

magnus_gustafso
New Contributor II

Hi,

Maybe not the ideal setup but one way is to build a QS app to query the NP postgres and then do a NP task on top of that.

Depends on your requirement of frequency I guess. I use it for a daily check but you could of course do it more often.

/Magnus

Employee
Employee

At the moment it is not possible to automatically send an email on task failure.

A solution could be to give a periodically check to the Task Executions page.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
magnus_gustafso
New Contributor II

Possible with my solution above.

Community Browser