Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danielgargiulo
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

On Demand - unable to connect to server

@Frank_S  see below for the question in a new thread

Issue: When we put selections in the Qlik App and no filters in NPrinting then we get the error (see images below). Note: When we have filters set up in NPrinting on the report and User and NO selections are made in the Qlik App then it runs fine

Qlik Sense Enterprise: Nov 2018 - Secure Site

Qlik nPrinting: April 2019 - Unsecured Site

Any thoughts are appreciated.

NPrinting Pop Up ErrorNPrinting Pop Up ErrorDev Tools Error MessageDev Tools Error Message

Labels (2)
24 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Let me clarify...The act of making some sections in the Qlik Sense app start a parsing of the entire dimension and its dimension values.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Frank_S
Support
Support

@MChapp 

If the solution/answer I provided has answered your question, please like or mark it as accepted (preferably) so that others here in the community can benefit from results of our conversation.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
MChapp
Contributor
Contributor

I don't see the Actions option to select that your response was helpful. 

MChapp
Contributor
Contributor

My company has upgraded to Qlik Sense September 2019 and I have followed all of the steps outlined in this article:  https://support.qlik.com/articles/000081362?_ga=2.5592179.1190742086.1570454321-1161920685.155257928...  and I'm still receiving the "Unable to connect to server." error. 

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @MChapp 

If you are still seeing the error, please check the diagnosis section and mitigation steps in the following article.

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000078157

It provides steps to ensure you have the correct version of the On Demand objects running and also steps to resolve the issue if you don't see version 2.13 of the components as described in the article.

If none of this information provided helps, please start a support case so that this can be investigated at greater length.

Kind regards...