cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gksmithlcw
Creator
Creator

Side by Side Tables in One Band in PixelPerfect

I'm pretty sure the answer is no, but I have a situation where I need to create two tables side by side in a report. Is there a way of doing this? I know I can go the image route but that's not a viable option since image resolution is very poor, thus I need native PixelPerfect tables. Thanks!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @gksmithlcw 

I do not believe there is a way to break a 'band' into two sections since 'band' can only be configured to bind fields from a single table. 

• As a workaround you 'could' create a new table that contains all the fields and or measures that need to appear in the band.
  • Reload the NP connection to update the NP cache with the new table
  • Open the PxP report in the designer
  • Then drag and drop the fields from the new single table you need in the report accordingly.

Just a thought

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @gksmithlcw 

I do not believe there is a way to break a 'band' into two sections since 'band' can only be configured to bind fields from a single table. 

• As a workaround you 'could' create a new table that contains all the fields and or measures that need to appear in the band.
  • Reload the NP connection to update the NP cache with the new table
  • Open the PxP report in the designer
  • Then drag and drop the fields from the new single table you need in the report accordingly.

Just a thought

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
gksmithlcw
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks, Frank. That's what I assumed would be the case.

Frank_S
Support
Support

No worries @gksmithlcw 

Take care...fs