Qlik Community

Qlik NPrinting Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.

Announcements
Read about the latest Qlik Community enhancements on the Community News blog!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ri_ta
Partner
Partner

Task with id 'xxxxx' cannot be scheduled for execution

Hey guys,

I'm working on a machine which has installed qlik nprinting november 2019 and I finished the design of my report and tried to run a published task to see if I was able to receive the report on my email.

I get the error message "task with id 'xxxxx' cannot be scheduled for execution.

Any idea why is this happening?

Thanks,

Rita

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Ri_ta 

This might sound simplistic but perhaps the publish task is disabled?

Can you check that. If yes, simply select the 'enabled' check box if it currently empty and try again.

We are just 'like' you and like to be liked when providing a helpful answer. You may also press the 'Solution Accepted' button if an answer provided resolves your question or issue... Cheers!
Ri_ta
Partner
Partner
Author

Hey Frank,

The task is enabled, so I don't think that's the problem..

Thanks, 

Rita

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi Rita,

Without knowing what your task looks like/how it is configured and since it is enabled, I would then try recreating the task entirely. 

We are just 'like' you and like to be liked when providing a helpful answer. You may also press the 'Solution Accepted' button if an answer provided resolves your question or issue... Cheers!
Frank_S
Support
Support

Make sure that you have added:

1. at least one recipient

2. one report

3. set a destination (test a folder destination or Newsstand destination).