Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gayatri123
Contributor
Contributor

After using Non-CNG Certificate used NPrinting On-Demand Report not working in Qlikview Accesspoint

Hi Frank.

As per the below link we discussed  already about NPrinting On-Demand Report Issue in Qlikview Accesspoint

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/NPrinting-On-Demand-Report-Issue-in-Qlikvie...

As per the suggestion,I have used the Non-CNG certificate for NPrinting server  for implementing On-Demand Add-on .

while installing add-on in QV server we have used Nprinting web console link with port number and also Certificate Thumbprint of  Nprinting, it installed successfully. After installed the On-Demand into our Qlikview server Access point showing as "Loading Content" like below inside the host machine.

Gayatri123_0-1626326366062.png

Through local I am opening the access point got the below error" Internal server error".

All the IIS settings working fine.

Gayatri123_1-1626326627380.png

Once uninstalled the On-Demand Add-on then I am able to open the Access point without any error.

Could you please help me here what I exactly missed. 

Regards,

Gayatri

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi again...

Did you complete all the steps in the following article assuming you are using QV IIS?

It is essential to follow all the steps here.

For additional assistance with troubleshooting NPrinting QlikView IIS On Demand visit:

If the above does not solve the issue, as your next step, please submit a Qlik Support case.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi again...

Did you complete all the steps in the following article assuming you are using QV IIS?

It is essential to follow all the steps here.

For additional assistance with troubleshooting NPrinting QlikView IIS On Demand visit:

If the above does not solve the issue, as your next step, please submit a Qlik Support case.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!