Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oferreiro
Contributor II
Contributor II

Change font type in table values

Hi,

I have a issue with the font type in a nprinting design. I need to use the code128 font type (barcode) in a pdf report with a list of products. But, Im unable to make it works.

The font type (ttf) is installed into the server (June 2019), I can see the font type used in the designer in a excel sheet, but, when i run it in a task and send a pdf, the result into it has the default font (calibri) despite the selected.  The check of Keep Source format is not active in all columns of the table imported.  Thank you in advance!

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

…..And restart/reboot the server after installing fonts. Usually that is an issue with new fonts not being picked up….

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

June 2019 is no longer supported and it is a 3-year-old version. Please upgrade your installation to the newest GA version (May 2022 SR2 rat the moment) and test with it to be sure you are not experiencing an already solved issue.

Only True Type fonts are supported (.ttf) and the font must be installed on all computers where Qlik NPrinting Engines are running. You can have an Engine installed on the same computer as the Server but, if you have more Engines or it is installed in a different machine, you have to install the custom font in all of them. 

Qlik NPrinting can generate reports with barcodes. You can see and example in the page https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting/barcode-isn-t-appearing-correctly-in-nprinting-when-pre...

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

…..And restart/reboot the server after installing fonts. Usually that is an issue with new fonts not being picked up….

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
oferreiro
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Restart server and it works fine, ¡thanks! 🙂