Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sylvain_piccarreta

Data format in Nprinting

Hello,

I need help for nprinting 17. I create a table comining from Qlikview in powerpoint in table format. But, I disable "Keep format sources" and I need to indicate for some columns a format in date.

I don't find what I need to write in the row format to have it. So, In powerpoint, I have the date in numeric froamt like 46358,12

could you help me please ?

Thanks,

Regards,

Sylvain

Thanks

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

First insert the Format and only after drag and drop the column tag in the PowerPoint template.

If you change the Format you must delete the old tag and drag and drop it again.

Another completely different alternative is to create a new column in the QlikView document that exported the date formatted as text. For example by using the formula =text(date(OrderDate,'YYYY-MM-DD')).

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Remove the Keep Source Format for the column with the date and in the new Format property insert a correct syntax as explained in https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2019/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Which-Format...

Qlik NPrinting will apply the formatting rule to the generated reports.

Cutom Column Format.png

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
sylvain_piccarreta
Author

thanks,

but it doesn't fit :

2019-03-14_16-30-22.jpg

but in powerpoint, I always have the date in format 43514,69

my Nprinting version : Qlik NPrinting June 2018

Version : 18.19.6.0

thanks again for your help

sylvain_piccarreta
Author

even if I put format DD/MM/YYYY

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

First insert the Format and only after drag and drop the column tag in the PowerPoint template.

If you change the Format you must delete the old tag and drag and drop it again.

Another completely different alternative is to create a new column in the QlikView document that exported the date formatted as text. For example by using the formula =text(date(OrderDate,'YYYY-MM-DD')).

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
sylvain_piccarreta
Author

it missed to me the "drag and drop" action to do.

Many thanks,

regards

Sylvain