cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Linakesh
Contributor
Contributor

Dimensions without values

Hello, I created a NPrinting PDF Pixel Perfect report with the Template Editor. In my QlikSense app I have 2 tables, one with the sales and one with the orders of different locations. In my NPrinting Report I want to have these two tables, one site for each location. So far it works perfectly. But locations without any sales and orders are also shown in the Report with empty tables. In the template editor I first have Level "location" and then a level for each table (on equal level, right under the location). I unchecked "include null values" for the location in my app for both tables. Is there any workaround how to get the empty sites (almost, apart from the empty tables) removed? Please let me know if you need any further information! Thanks in advance! 🙂
1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

When creating a new community conversation, please, invest the time to made it complete and detailed to let us better and fast understand your issue. For example, you miss the label with the version of Qlik NPrinting you are using. Posting screenshots of your template also helps. 

Instead of creating the level by adding the field, add a straight table with only the rows that have data. Adding a field in Levels will result in a new band for each distinct value in the source field also if you have not sales for that values. If you create a straight table with only the rows that have sales, refresh the connection cache, close and reopen the Designer and use that straight table to create the level. You will have a band for each row in the straight table, so only the rows that have data.

I suggest you also to do a search in the community because many common questions, like this, are already answered.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.