Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
e_hoerhager
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Download NPrinting Version 16.7 oder 16.9

Hi all,

I have Nprinting 16.0 and a want upgrade to 16.7 oder 16.9 to export my Project.

where can I fand the Installation Files?

On a new Server I installed NPrinting February 2014 SR2 and I have do move my Projects from my old NPrinting.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
David_Friend
Support
Support

@e_hoerhager I just sent you a private message with links to the 2 installers for 16.9, please click on 'accept as solution' if you get them thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
David_Friend
Support
Support

@e_hoerhager those are really old versions, I don't know if we still have them sitting anywhere, I'll look and see

Frank_S
Support
Support

Thanks @David_Friend 

@e_hoerhager 

In worst case scenario, you can leverage your existing templates from your NP 16 environment as 'custom' templates in the current version of NPrinting but you will need to reestablish the NP connections and update the tables in the template editor manually.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2024/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Load-file-as...

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
David_Friend
Support
Support

@e_hoerhager I just sent you a private message with links to the 2 installers for 16.9, please click on 'accept as solution' if you get them thanks!