cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
-Steve-
Contributor III
Contributor III

Downloads section not available

I am trying to download the version of NPrinting - but cannot see the downloads section on the portal.

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
-Steve-
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I was just after the latest version - not nessesary 16

View solution in original post

David_Friend
Support
Support

@-Steve-  if you still don't have access to Downloads just use the chatbot to talk to Customer (not product) Support and they can help you out 🙂

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Mark_Winter
Creator
Creator

-Steve-
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I know where it should be - but i get an "Oooooops" message

Steve_0-1656592077491.png

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

NPrinitng 16 is not available for download anymore as it is out of support for ages now.

If you need one please contact support as we on Community have no control over that. 

Also the message indicates to me that account you are using my not have privileges to download Qlik software which is again something support can deal with. 

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
-Steve-
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I was just after the latest version - not nessesary 16

-Steve-
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I just dont have access to the downloads section

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @-Steve- 

So regarding download section access - this is something for you to talk to support - you can chat to QlikBot here on community which will take you to the right spot. 

Regarding version used - make sure next time you use correct label. It would help others indicate correct product, it also removes all questions regarding whether product is supported or not, whether it has certain functionalities or not, whether it can work in certain configurations. Indicating correct version is critical so please keep that in mind for the next time.

thanks

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
David_Friend
Support
Support

@-Steve-  if you still don't have access to Downloads just use the chatbot to talk to Customer (not product) Support and they can help you out 🙂