cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gr_eldred
Creator II
Creator II

Duplicate Nprinting Report

Good afternoon The report that I have worked I need to duplicate it to use one as tests and another as the original version.

There is some way to duplicate the report that is already created in Nprinting.

I have Nprinting 17.3.1.0

nprinting 1.png

Can you help me please?

Greetings.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Excel does not support worksheets with duplicated names.

I suppose one of the value of the field you inserted in the Pages node contains thew value "Hoja2". Change the name of this worksheet and try again.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
silvacarlos
Creator II
Creator II

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Upgrade your Qlik NPrinting installation at least at September 2017 (November is better). September 2017 is the first version with the report import and export feature. From the release notes:

Import and export report templates

It is possible to export a report into a compressed file and import it into a different installation of Qlik NPrinting 17. This is useful when you have separate development and production servers. Upgraded reports can be replaced in the final destination.

Exported compressed files also contain other information related to the report, like users and filters.

So you can export your report and import it as a new one.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
gr_eldred
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Good morning will work this method with the version I have?

Nprintingversion.png

gr_eldred
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Good afternoon, do the activities to duplicate the report but now I have a problem, in the report I am using Pages but this error marks me. What do I have to do to stop me from sending this error?

nprinting3.png

nprinting4.png

Try to do with the Nprinting version 17.3.1.0

nprinting5.png

regards

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Excel does not support worksheets with duplicated names.

I suppose one of the value of the field you inserted in the Pages node contains thew value "Hoja2". Change the name of this worksheet and try again.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
gr_eldred
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Sorry to insist but according to me I do not have any sheet with name sheet2 or with the same names.

nprinting 7.png

Will it be the version of nprinting that I have? is 17.3.1.0

gr_eldred
Creator II
Creator II
Author

is correct Thank you very much

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Please remember to mark the correct answer in order to help other readers to understand that the question is solved and it can cointains the solution of one of their problems.

Thanks

Best Regards,
Ruggero
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Please follow the below steps to create a Duplicate Report:

Step1: Export the existing 'Report' by clicking on the settings button in 'actions' tab.

You can also export by clicking a particular report name - you will have an option  next to 'edit template' button

Export.PNG

The exported report will be stored as a ZIP file. It will also trigger you to make it password protected.

Its your choice to make it password protected or simply press 'Download' button.

Download.PNG

Step 2: Import the exported report by using 'import report' button

Import.PNG

While importing it will ask you to

- Change the existing Report Name (to avoid duplicate reports)

- Also enter a password (if it is password protected)

Step3: The imported report can be modified / add filter with existing set of sheets / objects aligned as is.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Mrutyunjaya