cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arazadisqr
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Embed whole sheet in to a pixel perfect or Word report

Hi , I'm trying to create a report which embeds the whole sheet on a report like a dashboard.  is there a way to do that in nprinting designer for a sense app?   I can see objects when I try to import them on but not sheets is there something else I have to do or is this only available in nprinting in qlikview?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

That is not yet possible but it is on the future road map. 

We do not yet know when this feature will be implemented unfortunately. In the meantime, you may still use the individual object ID's on each sheet for your report. Also if you upgrade to NP 18 Nov. 2018 and Sense Nov. 2018, you can take advantage of new image sizing features in your NPrinting report development.

Keep an eye on the release notes/new features for each product release for this and other new features.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

Frank_S
Support
Support

Yes for HTML, MS Office and Pixel Perfect template editors

sheet objects.PNG

sheet objects pxp.PNG

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

That is not yet possible but it is on the future road map. 

We do not yet know when this feature will be implemented unfortunately. In the meantime, you may still use the individual object ID's on each sheet for your report. Also if you upgrade to NP 18 Nov. 2018 and Sense Nov. 2018, you can take advantage of new image sizing features in your NPrinting report development.

Keep an eye on the release notes/new features for each product release for this and other new features.

arazadisqr
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Thanks for the update was this available ever available for qlikview nprinting?
Frank_S
Support
Support

Yes for HTML, MS Office and Pixel Perfect template editors

sheet objects.PNG

sheet objects pxp.PNG