Skip to main content
Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to add a landscape page in between portrait page in pixel perfect reports - NPrinting

Hi,

I am generating an pixel perfect report in NPrinting. Here I have multiple detail reports within which i have added lot of static and dynamic contents (Images,Tables). Here I have a need of making a single page as landscape within portrait. In NPrinting I have seen options for generating the entire PDF either in landscape or portrait. But in DetailReport this PageSettings option is missing.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

The page layout properties are still global properties of the report, so you cannot mix landscape and portrait pages on the same report. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Pixel Perfect pg settings.PNG

Click your curser in the grey area shown above to enable the page settings.

In the properties grid, scroll to the landscape option and switch from no to yes.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your reply.I have seen this option which is used to generate the entire PDF either in landscape or portrait.But what I need is lets say I have 5 pages in my PDF report out of which I need first 3 pages to be in portrait and the 4th page as landscape and the 5th page again as portrait.

Frank_S
Support
Support

Unfortunately, I am not aware of any built in page by page method to assign specific pages to a specific page orientation.

If you need that kind of flexibility, I would recommend using NPrinting Word Template editor.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
mperezra
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi Frank.

I have the same problem, need the first pages non landscape and the rest landscape.

It is possible now?

Thanks

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

The page layout properties are still global properties of the report, so you cannot mix landscape and portrait pages on the same report. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.