cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cliff_clayman
Creator II
Creator II

How to create multiple slides on a PowerPoint file using NPrinting

I am creating a PowerPoint file using NPrinting.  I am using PowerPoint 2007 and NPrinting version 15.2.0.3.  I have a PowerPoint already created that I would like to add another slide to.  I can't seem to figure out how to add another slide to an existing template.  Can someone please explain?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Could you please share screenshot of an edited in NPrinting PowerPoint Template?

You are referring to quite old version, but still - from what i remember it was as simple as right-clicking below 1st slide in PowerPoint (opened in NPrinting Template Editor) and choosing New Slide.

regards

Lech

PPPUntitled.png

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Could you please share screenshot of an edited in NPrinting PowerPoint Template?

You are referring to quite old version, but still - from what i remember it was as simple as right-clicking below 1st slide in PowerPoint (opened in NPrinting Template Editor) and choosing New Slide.

regards

Lech

PPPUntitled.png

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
avinashelite

2 ways

In NPrinting

Open the template and add the slide from the power point option

OR

Directly go to the template path and open with Power point and add a slide and save ...Later you could go to NPrinting and edit slide with required format and values