Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vanand3535
Creator III
Creator III

How to create tables in pixel perfect report in nprinting

Hi all,

I have created a pixel perfect report  in nprinting with 10 pages.

I want to add tables into 3,5,7,9th pages but I'm not able to do this.

Because my all the tables are starting from 10th page only.  Because "Detail Report" area is going to be inserted after "Detail " area.

so how can I sort out this problems?

31 Replies
vanand3535
Creator III
Creator III
Author

yes ,

up and down

like top - graph

bottom- table

Similarly, in alternate ways

because we are not displaying any data in a graph to read and understand the graph we want to add table below the graph.

vanand3535
Creator III
Creator III
Author

As of now we have also the same thing,

Detail ----It contains around 50 graphs

DetailReport---- contain around  12 tables.

Because DetailReport always comes after Detail section so all the tables are coming after all the graphs.

So, we want to place native pixel-perfect table just below the Native pixel perfect chart

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Sorry mate- i dont get it.

what is the layout?

this (table and charts one under/above another)?

1.png

or like in my previous image in other post (chart NEXT TO TABLE)

If it is ONE UNDER ANOTHER then i really do not see problem - you can add as many detailed bands to your report as you like, you can nest one band in another etc..

YOU JUST HAVE TO PLAN AHEAD HOW YOUR REPORT WILL BE STRUCTURED

see example below:

1.png

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
vanand3535
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Like this top graph or native pixel perfect chart

bottom pixel prefect table

after this:-

same for all the graphs I need one table below the graph

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

so what is the problem?

like on my screenshot of the PixelPerfect template - create as many detailed report bands as you need and in each of those bands you can nest chart, table, level etc...

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
vanand3535
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Actually first graph  I have created in the "Deatil Section"

Now I need to create table. So I have added a table in the "Level object" then I have added a "DeatilReport" section.

Now in that DetailReport Section I have created a table .

So,

One graph and one table is done .Top one is graph and bottom one is table.

Next now I need to create a 2nd graph after the first table so How can I add that graph after the table ?

As of now I have created all the graphs in the same "Detail" Section and for tables I have created one "DetailReport"

section. So all the graphs ae coming first together and all the table are coming one after another after completing all the graphs.

But I want to create graphs and table in a alternate way

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

add another "INSERT detailed report"-"Unbound" band  as many times as you need.... in each band you can put nested bands ( if required) or charts or levels..

sorry i do not know how can i explain better - you have got this all on my screenshot

vanand3535
Creator III
Creator III
Author

thanks I got .I will do this.

I tried that but I think that this is not a proper way. So, I stopped that. Because Qlik Video they are using Detail section for graphs and Detail report section for tables

vanand3535
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Actually I just want the confirmation that unbounding band and creating new band after that band and placing the visuals in that one is correct or not.

Thanks for response

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

They are using basic concept there just to show the technik to build table and charts so there was no requirement for additional bands.