cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Antoine5553
Contributor II
Contributor II

Ignore Sheet's show conditions for Nprinting despite user section access

I have an application with sheets for users and others for Nprinting. I hid the sheets reserved for users using the "Show Condition" of these sheets in order to restrict them for admins and for Nprinting only. But the reports generated for the users using Nprinting with the section access are now empty. Unfortunately I cannot make 2 separate applications or not use the section access.

Is there a way to get around the problem or make the application understand when you try to access the sheet through Nprinting?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

NPrinting when using section access impersonates person it generates reports for.

Alternatives is:

• dont use section access when using nprinting (instead use user filters). You can still have section access in your Qlik Sense app for users.

There is nothing else you can do about it given that you dont want to built separate app.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

NPrinting when using section access impersonates person it generates reports for.

Alternatives is:

• dont use section access when using nprinting (instead use user filters). You can still have section access in your Qlik Sense app for users.

There is nothing else you can do about it given that you dont want to built separate app.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.