Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaniMarc
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Import Tasks for the dynamic distribution lists in production are failing

Hi,

The Import Tasks for the dynamic distribution lists in production are failing if the remove features on the tasks are checked to remove users and filters. However, I believe (I’ll have to double check) this configuration with the same import files is and always has worked in NPrinting Dev… not sure what the issue might be yet. Does you team have any thoughts on this problem? If more details are needed we can meet to discuss it in more depth.

So to summarize the problem on day one, the import file contains A, B, and C and the import task processes and creates A, B, and C. On day two the import file contains A, B, and D the import tasks should remove C and create D, leaving us with A, B, and D. However, instead we are currently forced to disable the remove feature (in production not in development) and are left with A, B, C, and D. Then when the Publish Task runs for the reports we get another error on C because it no longer exists.

Here`s a troubleshooting recording from a call dealing with the aforementioned issue in NPrinting.

Version: May 2021 SR3

Please let me know if you may access the video recording ok?

https://ipcglobal-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/camila_barbosa_ipc-global_com/Eed7OH5XtMFNkz1WBgn...

NPrinting Users Import-20230206_140346-Meeting Recording

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Best regards,

Daniela

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Frank_S
Support
Support

Just very quickly,

Is it possible that you are using different imports?

Or are you describing a single import with with updated import file attributes?

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!