cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Insert Qliksense object in Nprinting in multiple pages

Hi,

I am new to Nprinting and I want to insert Qliksense Crosstable in Nprinting but, it has huge data and hence long scrolling, so when I am inserting it in Pixel perfect as an image object it is showing only a limited amount of data and not all data. I want to show all the data either in single view or it can be on multiple pages in pdf. I am using sizing as "strech image".

Please suggest some solution.

Thanks

5 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

In this case you will not be able to use Qlik Sense Pivot Table as an image.

As an alternative you can create a straight table in Qlik Sense, Export data to NPrinting  Excel Template and use Excel Pivot Table functionality to achieve pivoting.

More info here:

How to Create a Pivot Table Report with QlikView Data

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the response Lech, but this approach works only in Excel template.

Is there any workaround to represent pivot or straight table in pixel perfect template ?

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You will not be able to do anything using qlik pivot table.

Is there a way to build your table using straight table format and multiple measures with set analysis in Qlik, so then you could use just regular table in NPrinitng template.?

If your column header values are static/ and can be defined by using expressions this workaround might actualy work for you.

do you mind providing screenshot of your pivot table?

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

regarding your question about PixelPerfect Table - there is a build in table builder:

details here:

Creating a native PixelPerfect table - Qlik NPrinting - YouTube

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the response Lech.

since the heads of the pivot are dynamic , I actually did it using excel template only.