Contributor
Contributor

Interview questions

8 Replies
Abdulkadar
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I want to give an interview. Qliksense, N-printing, QMC, kindly let me know the question and answers for the interview.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Abdulkadar 

You are joking, right?

There are thousands of pages of knowledge you should go through to get just a basics understanding on the subject and you are expecting us to give you Q/A for Qlik Sense Dev, NPrinting Dev and Qlik Sense admin in Community post? 

I say "BS" to that. It is not possible, it is ridiculous. It is recipe for disaster. If you want to do interview get Qlik expert first (senior Qlik consultant from Qlik Partner or directly from Qlik) and they will help you and do the job interviewing. 

Here - check out just basic Qlik help site with basic documentation:

As you can see it is not down to the simple quizz, it is experience and feel. If you have no idea about subject you will not be able to judge if someone is telling right or wrong things.

Now, if you disagree with me you may as well ask Chat GPT for opinion or Q/A re your interview and the answer will be probably as valuable as the person who gets a job based on such Q/A list. 

I call white-white and black-black. Lets not pretend its otherwise.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

To add to the above @Abdulkadar ... Just so I dont leave you empty handed: Every single question on this community can be a good question for your interview. Browse through the community posts and look for answers marked as solutions and there you have it. Every Qlik developer should know answer to most of those posts.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
QlikMo
Contributor III
Contributor III

Question: What does the N stand for in NPrinting?

Answer:  Nuvola. Source 

David_Friend
Support
Support

@QlikMo thats a nice bit of trivia, but not relevant 🙂

Madhab77
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello Mr.

If you don't have the things, the other side person is asking, simply say "I don't have", or simply do not reply.

Simply you are an arrogant person.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Madhab77 

I guess you called me arrogant as I have provided rather blant but honest opinion on the subject. Obviously this is not a place for this kind of discussion so I will stick back to subject and say that interview for highly technical position which includes Qlik Sense administration, Development, NPrinting (which then also includes QlikView aspects) must be done by person very fluent on the subject otherwise it does not make sense. You cannot perform meaningful interview if you are not an expert on the subject. 

Would you interview and hire surgeon to work in hospital based on questions and answers from other surgeons? Obviously not - you would ask someone with great experience on the subject to lead the process. 

I love people with enthusiasm to learn but some gaps are just big to jump and in this case gap is too big. If @Abdulkadar wants to interview someone and does not know what to ask - what is the point of such interview and I am not saying this because I am arrogant - I am asking this because I am serious and trying to help? With everything in Qlik there are many possible answers and you need to be able to judge which answer is the best. If you cannot do it then don't try to force it and let someones who knows all the questions and answers to lead such interview.

cheers

Lech 

Venkat7
Contributor
Contributor

Hundred percent I am agree with you what you said . I appreciate you