I want to launch a NPrinting task depending on if the condition is true.
1) I created condition : Chart - MyObject- Has values
2) In my task in the section condition i add my condition with "true".
If the condition find the value 'IDF' the task starts otherwise the task doesn't start, but in my case this doesn't work and I can't use Variable. the aim is to not have the warning in the New Stand when and generat report only when i find this value 'IDF'.
Someone can help me ?
Make sure you have this set in Qlik Sense chart-->Properties-->add Ins--> Show 0 values -->Disable.
Otherwise, I have nothing to add - this functionality is straight forward and should do exactly what you say it should.
Other things to verify are if this chart has any values when only task filters are applied (in case you also have report and user filters which will be taken into account after task condition is checked)
Thank you @Lech_Miszkiewicz for the answer 🙂
For more information :
the aim is : if IDF is fine so we lauch the task otherwise we don't launch the task to don't generate Warining in the new stand.
1) I use this expression in Qlik to apply the launch condition: if(Nom_DO='IDF',1,0)
2) After that I created My condition in NPrinting (my conditions)
3) I have two reports : one with this filtrer Nom_DO='IDF' and another report which excludes Nom_DO -='IDF'
4) I added this two reports in the same task with this condition as true (Task - Condition)
But this dosn't work in every case, and I don't know why.
I will take any solution even if someone have another solution simple as that.
Hi here are my responses:
It is still not clear what you are trying to do.