Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swe200851280
Contributor
Contributor

License question

Greetings ,

we are still using Nprinting 16.9 and would like to know if we can still get a license if it ended ?

Kindest Regards,

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

QlikView NPrinting 16.* went out of support on March 2020, more than four years ago. I strongly suggest you to start the migration to a supported version as soon as possible. Details are explained on the page https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2024/Content/NPrinting/Migrate/Migrating.htm 

The first step to do, until your license is working, is to export the projects in order to be importable in newer versions. This simplify the migration. 

For example the licensing system of the 15.* and older versions is no more working. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
swe200851280
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Dear Ruggero Piccoli,

we would like to keep the nprinting 16.9 version as it has features that we need and not available in the newer version. so my question is can we get a license for this version when expired ?

Thanks in advance,

Nasser

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I'm aware that there are gap features but you are using a software out of support since a long time so my suggestion remains to migrate to a supported version as first step. 

As it is a commercial question more than a technical one I also suggest to address it to your reseller. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.