Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
william_xtz
Contributor II
Contributor II

Não apresenta todos os objetos do aplicativo ao editar o modelo do relatório

Bom dia, 

Estamos utilizando o Qlik NPrinting May 2021 SR3, temos um App com diversos objetos, porém, quando estamos criando o modelo para envio via WF, está aparecendo apenas um único objeto do aplicativo, os demais não aparecem ao Add objects:

william_xtz_0-1689604404358.png

Alguém já passou por isso?

Obrigado.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

@william_xtz I would recommend upgrading your Nprinting version to supported version and see if you are still encountering this issue. (May 2022 or May 2023) If you are able to replicate this issue in May 2022 or May 2023 I would suggest potentially opening up a case with support. 

Another option would be to review this KB article and follow the steps here to see if that resolves your issue:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/How-to-resolve-Empty-Object-List-Issue-in-NP...

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

@william_xtz  what type of NPrinting connection is this? Qlik Sense/QlikView? What version of QlikSense/QlikView do you have running in your environment? 

william_xtz
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

@Lucas_Gatling 

Qlik Sense May 2022

qliksenseserver:14.67.7

Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

@william_xtz I would recommend upgrading your Nprinting version to supported version and see if you are still encountering this issue. (May 2022 or May 2023) If you are able to replicate this issue in May 2022 or May 2023 I would suggest potentially opening up a case with support. 

Another option would be to review this KB article and follow the steps here to see if that resolves your issue:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/How-to-resolve-Empty-Object-List-Issue-in-NP...

william_xtz
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Infelizmente nenhuma solução do artigo funcionou.

Meu aplicativo tem section access, será que pode ser algo neste sentido?

Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

@william_xtz the Qlik Sense app has section access. One test you can do is make a copy of the QVF file that has Section Access and disable the Section Access, reload and save the QVF file. Create a connection from the QVF app that has section access disabled to the Nprinting Report Template and see if the issue still persists. If it doesn't then the Nprinting Service account does not have the appropriate permissions to access the missing objects.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @william_xtz 

1. Use Translator so we can have content in one language - English is preferable. If I answer you in Polish which is my language it would not be helpful to others and would be hard to find on community when you would search for existing answers.

2. Make sure you are running supported configuration - for that you must meet requirements written for version of NPrinting you are using. Have you read them and are you meeting them?

Lech_Miszkiewicz_1-1689637692653.png

3. You say your app has section access - does the account used in NPrinitng connection have access to all objects required in this report? Have you logged on as this account to hub and can you successfully access app and all objects you want to use in NPrinting? Also, can NPrinting engine service account do the same?

4. You are trying to add object to tables - those need to meet requirements as documented on https://help.qlik.com - If you are trying to

• add objects which dont meet required criteria,
  • are in work space
  • are in work sheet
  • are community sheet
  • are not supported 
  • many many more.....

then you will have those issues. NPrinting development is not a game of try & error. You must exactly know how you are designing your objects in Qlik Sense to make sure they will work properly in NPrinting. I saw this 100s of times hence I know that this is exactly what people do and what makes them frustrated. The recipe for success in that regard is to

At the end it is all very simple if all required rules are met and corners are not cut.

good luck and cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

When you do a right click on a node of the treeview you will see a list with all, and only, the objects of the selected app with types supported by that treeview node. If you do not see an object:

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.