Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
k_holt69
Contributor III
Contributor III

NPrint incorrect data from Qlik Sense Pivot table

Hi All

I have a problem that I want to upload a pivot table in Qlik Sense to an excel report in Nprint to use in emails.

The issue is one field is pulling through incorrect data or not calculating. In the images below, the "Allocated %age" is a Master measure using variables, the "Allocated %age(1)" is a measure using the expressions used to create the Master Measure and only placed there to test if the Master Measure was the issue or the expressions.

Qlik sense is correct but when I create the report in NPrint, the 2 measures return 100%. All other fields in the pivot return and match figures in Qlik sense

Qlik Sense

k_holt69_0-1703158274021.png

NPrint

k_holt69_2-1703158304707.png

Using NPrint May 2023 SR1 Version: 23.20.3.0

Any ideas?

Labels (1)
6 Replies
Parthiban
Creator
Creator

Hi,

Try, In Qliksense you convert Allocated % age field from percentage to number format(like 0.98,0.99,...). and then you convert percentage in NPrinting.

k_holt69
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Partiban

Not a formatting issue, all values in NPrint are 100% or 1 when formatted to numbers, so the actual values is not being transferred between Qlik Sense and NPrint

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

The two screenshots have different data. For example C01A in the first has a value of 254  instead in the second it is 293. It means they are generated with different filters. Apply the same filters of Qlik NPrinting in the Qlik Sense app, check that the first column has the same data in both cases and then verify the percentages. 

It could be useful to add the formula =getcurrentselections() in the template so you can verify which filters were applied in the generated reports and you can easily compare them with the ones applied in the Qlik Sense app.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
k_holt69
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Ruggero

I posted the wrong images, I had several versions open when writing my first post. The data displayed is irrelevant really, it's the NPrint Allocated %age that always returns 100% (or 1 depending on formatting) for every version/test that I run and Qlik Sense returns that actual Allocated %age.

The spreadsheet is generated by importing the full pivot table and a filter is applied at table level, but I can't see why all other fields change and match Qlik Sense but the NPrint Allocated %age doesn't

k_holt69_0-1703233340454.png

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please check the following article: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Qlik-Sense-charts-with-master-measures-used-... 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
k_holt69
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for the help everyone

Got round it by replacing the pivot table with a flat table and works ok