Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vamshi_1241
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

NPrinting 19 issue - Exporting as JPEG output is showing "No Data to Display"

Hi All,

I am encountering an issue while migrating report from Np16 to NP19.

In NP16, we have built a report with QlikView object using object id (it is a bar chart in Qlikview) instead of creating a template and exporting that in JPEG format which is working fine.

I have rebuilt the report in NP19(Nov 19 version) using QlikEntity option and used same filters what we have in Np16 but whenever I export/run task Nprinting 19, the output is showing  "No data to display" message (if I remove filters, it is showing All expressions are disabled). 

Note: Expressions in Qlikview Bar chart are conditional based.

Let say -

View = 'SO' then measure X, 

View = 'PO' then measure Y

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vamshi_1241
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Lech,

Thanks for your response.
Exactly,  NPrinting clearing out all selections in QVW first and passing filters what we have added in the filter section. I found this issue and fixed it.

Thanks,
Vamshi

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

how do you pass those conditions to NPrinting 19?

Do you base this on variable or selection? if so - you need to create appriopriate filter selections in NPrinting. Filters may behave differently in NPrinting 19. Read about pitfalls here: https://nprintingadventures.com/ - there is quite a lot to read and check!

Note what is supported and what is not: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/April2020/Content/NPrinting/GettingStarted/HowCreateConnection...

remember that NPrinting first clears all selections!

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
vamshi_1241
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Lech,

Thanks for your response.
Exactly,  NPrinting clearing out all selections in QVW first and passing filters what we have added in the filter section. I found this issue and fixed it.

Thanks,
Vamshi

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I'm glad I could help.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.