cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
magnus_pm_olsso
Contributor II
Contributor II

NPrinting ERROR: Not a legal OleAut date

I am experiencing a very strange error when trying to build an NPrinting Excel report. I am getting the attached error message (Not a legal OleAut date).

The absolutely strangest thing is that the error seems to be dependent on the contents of the table in the Qlik Sense app. Using the exact same report design (same expression) I can get the report to run. All is the same, just changing the underlying App script to get other content.

In this case it is an inventory report, if I just change the app script to display another warehouse everything runs.

I am completely lost and cannot fins a workaround. I have even tried to build a whole new app but as soon as I try to display this certain warehouse info I get the error.

Any help is appreciated...

Thanks

Magnus

23 Replies
marcos_herrera
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

The XLS Report works (The preview was generated and task was executed) but the XLS reports show bad numbers i'm trying a downgrade to June2018, the last report generated (one day before to upgrade) worked fine

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please open a new conversation for the new issue with the XLS report.

Note that it is not possible to downgrade a Qlik NPrinting installation. So do not try that way to avoid to damage your installation.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
czm
Employee
Employee

Hi all,

Qlik NPrinting September 2018 SR2 that contains the fix to this issue is available on the download site.

Best regards
Carlo

ashish_pal
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, it worked in my PPT report as well.