cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
timothyj
Creator
Creator

NPrinting Filter Not Filtering

I am creating a simple Excel report that will list all open bills. To do that I am using a simple filter, as I have always done. I create the filter, add the field, then select the value I want to filter for. Evaluate is not checked. Verify Filter is checked. I preview the report from the report window and it does not filter. I filter the report from the task window after removing the report filter and it does not filter. I run it from the desktop and it does not filter. I schedule a time on the server, and it does not filter. I have never had this trouble before. I create a formula using GetCurrentSelections() on the Excel sheet, and it shows it as a current selection, but it does not filter.

There has to be something simple I am overlooking. This is the first NPrinting report on this particular application. It filters fine on the Qlikview app. It just will not filter it in the NPrinting Excel report.

20 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Did you tried to use "Numeric value is" in the filter?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.