Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
craigbrett
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

NPrinting Excel Using Levels for Subtotals - On-Demand Filter not applying to levels

Hi All

I have built an excel report that is using paging to create a new sheet for each "Customer" and levels to create a table with subtotals for each "level".

When I run the report from NPrinting (in the template editor) it displays perfectly as expected.

When I run the report using on demand it creates all the levels for each table regardless of the paging filter applied.

I have searched for an answer but have found nothing. It seems the selected on demand App filters have no effect on the leveling applied to the excel report.

Thanks

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
craigbrett
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Thanks Ruggero

I figured out the issue, I was using set analysis on the table measure to filter the data in the table. Once I removed the set analysis and used actual selections in the App the results come out as expected.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Be sure you are applying filters to the same app used as the source of the report.

For debugging purposes, you can add a Formula in the template with =GetCurrentSelections() so you will see the list of applied filters.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
craigbrett
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Thanks Ruggero

I figured out the issue, I was using set analysis on the table measure to filter the data in the table. Once I removed the set analysis and used actual selections in the App the results come out as expected.