Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
corentincouto
Contributor
Contributor

NPrinting - Multiple Excel but only 1 report

All,

I have installed NPrinting recently.

I would like to create one Excel report with different sheets (1 per dashboard view).

For example, I click to export a report on my view 1, so the file is on the queue, then I go to the yiew 2 and I also click to export it to the queue. At the end, I have n excel report in the queue.

But my wish is to have only 1 Excel consolidated with all the report.

Does someone has the solution?

Thank you

5 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi Corentin,

I'm not sure to understand... In excel template you can add sheets like in a normal Excel, and each sheet can have different objects, if each dashboard is made of different objects, so far I know, you need to reproduce it in Excel.

If i'ts the same object but with different value in a field (like one dashboard per company or department), you can add the field as a Page, the when the report is executed you will have one sheet for each value of that field.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

yes its possible. how you want to see your output?

as image or table?  

if it is table - create a stright tables in Qlik and add that objects into designer 

create new report in Nprinting and add each object in each sheet  you will get multiple tables in single ecel with different sheet

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Add a QlikView or Qlik Sene field in the PAges node as decribed in the help site https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/April2018/Content/ExcelReports/NPrinting-Features-Excel.htm

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
corentincouto
Contributor
Contributor
Author

All, thanks for your answer.

The thing is that, I have a Qlik Sense dashboard with different views (i.e. test).

In each view (i.e. test), I want to capture the filter applied and export some of the content in Excel.

I want to do this for different views. But it s not necessary the same view to export every time. So I guess that I need one report by view.

But my goal is to combine all the reports into report.

I hope it's more clear!

Thanks

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

You can use object filters that are supported for Qlik Sense objetcs starting from September 2017.

Object Filters.png

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.