Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vanand3535
Creator III
Creator III

NPrinting Native table

Hi all,

I am facing a problem in inserting the table into NPrinting pixel perfect report.

I have some table into Qlik sense app. But when I am trying to add those tables into the NPrinting designer of NPrinting Pixel Perfect report I'm not getting those tables  name under  level i'e,

tables name are not displaying as OBJECT under LEVEL (only fields are displaying there)

but TABLES are displaying under TABLE

so, How can I get the names of the table under LEVEL?

Thanks,

Vivek Anand

2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please use only a normal black font in community messages. Using colored font and with different dimensions will reduce the readability of the message. Thanks.

Please check the help site before to post as many questions are covered by the official documentation. For your question refer to the page: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/September2018/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Qlik-object....

In the Levels node list of object there are fields but also straight tables. Pivot tables cannot be added as level.

General rule in Qlik NPrinting is that not all types of objects are supported in all nodes of a template. When you open the list to add an object to a node in the list you will see only the objects of the types supported for that node.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
vanand3535
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Piccoli,

I have sorted out this issue. I have created a blank table into the report and for each cell, I have created a variable in Qlik sense then I have bound the cells with variables. And it's working fine. In my case, I have only one table with 20 cells so It was not big deal for me I have created 20 variables in Qlik Sense app one for each cell of the table. but In case of More than 1 tables like 7 or 8, it's very lengthy one process.

It's a very common and know issue of Qlik NPrinting I have faced so many time this. Is there any other option to solve this when someone is not able to get the table names under the table object of the nprinting report.