Did you mean: 
jleraille
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

NPrinting - New report : drag and drop has no effect

Hi,

I use NPrinting 2019 SR1 on a windows server 2016 VM

After connecting to qlik exercice application Sales Demo.qvw
I started to create a word report. I added objects then I tried the drag and drop one of the objets in the template but with no effect
I tried with clic+shift, clic+ctrl and no more effect  - It's the same thing with excel report.

I do not understand, can it come from the config of the vm or the server or is there another mode of selection of the objects to deposit them in the model ?

Jacques

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jleraille
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Sorry it was not a NPrinting problem but vm system : drag was desactived (?)
I modified the registry:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE> SOFTWARE> Microsoft> Windows> CurrentVersion> Policies> System
Change the value of "EnableLUA" from 1 to 0

It's OK after reboot

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Are you doing the same actions suggested by the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj1GQtwLuOc?

Do you have a specific error message?

I think you are doing some actions wrongly.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
jleraille
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi,

Yes, I followed the video without any problem until the selections of objects to use in the report. (see attached image)
It's when I want to move one in the report that nothing happens and no message.
So yes something is wrong but what ?

Jacques

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I did some tests in my installation and I'm not able to reproduce. I added some images from a QlikView connection, left click over one of them, drag and drop into the template. Everything worked fine. 

I have not idea about what is going wrong. Could you record a video of your actions?

Attached there is my template with the same images from Sales Demo.qvw. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
jleraille
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Sorry it was not a NPrinting problem but vm system : drag was desactived (?)
I modified the registry:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE> SOFTWARE> Microsoft> Windows> CurrentVersion> Policies> System
Change the value of "EnableLUA" from 1 to 0

It's OK after reboot

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Good to know this!

Thanks for sharing the solution.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
Frank_S
Support
Support

I created a Qlik Support article based on your solution. Thank you @jleraille for sharing!

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000072893

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!