Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
berryandcherry6
Creator III
Creator III

NPrinting : Not able to add/Insert table to Levels in pixelperfect report.

Hi,

following link  How to Create a Simple PixelPerfect Report

I am using Nprinting 17.1.2.0, where while generating reports, to add objects to level, when i select add objects, in popup it shows only variables from qliksense loader, i am not able to view objects  like charts, table from  qliksense in popup.

Why is it happening like this? i am missing any thing?

Regards

13 Replies
mtrueman
Contributor
Contributor

After some testing, I believe my table objects were missing from the level selector when the dimensions were manipulated in some way.

For example, I had a dimension of "=ProductID & ': ' & Desc" on a table which I couldn't import as a level. When moving the concatenation to the data load script and out of the table definition, the table could be imported as a level fine.

Hope this helps.

tpiscaglia
Contributor
Contributor

I had a similar issue.  The fields in the table weren't really manipulated at all but the field expression was for some reason set to =fieldName.  Removing the = from the expression and just making it fieldName, it fixed my issue.  Something very silly that you wouldn't think would make any difference, especially since the table in Qlik Sense didn't care.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

There is one huge difference when you put “=“ sign in front of dimension-it becomes calculated dimension/expression, which cannot be used in level...so in your case you are right that removing it will fix problem
cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
EladKushmaro
Creator
Creator

You're right, tables cannot be loaded to levels when dimensions were manipulated.

Your answer should be marked as the solution to this post.