Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pomna
Creator III
Creator III

NPrinting Pivot Table

Hello Everyone,

I need help regarding NPrinting pivot table. I created a pivot table in Nprinting but I need my users to see only the pivot table not the table from which I created the pivot. Do I delete the sheet that has the table?  How do I make sure they see only the pivot table? Attached is a screen shot. Sheet 4 is the pivot and sheet 3 is the table. Thank you.

Pomna_0-1615915444127.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

@Pomna 

If I understand your question, you simply need to right click on the sheet 3 tab that contains the source data table and select 'hide sheet'

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

@Pomna 

If I understand your question, you simply need to right click on the sheet 3 tab that contains the source data table and select 'hide sheet'

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Agree with Frank - you should hide the she sheet which is a source for your data.

You cannot delete it! If you delete it, there will be no source data for your Pivot Table and nothing will be generated. At the same time you have to be aware that nothing will stop users from unhiding the hidden sheet if they wish to do so.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.