Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Auréli
Contributor II
Contributor II

NPrinting and sizing with HTML

Hello

Previously under NPrinting with QlikView, I generated my html report without problem. My report was displayed with a scroll bar.
From now on, if I create an HTML report with a QlikSense application, my image is the size of my screen, I cannot display my entire report and have this scroll bar.

How do I view my entire QlikSense report?

Properties of my QlikSense sheet:

1.png

NPrinting Model :

2.png

Thank you.

Labels (2)
10 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Well, who forces you to switch? At the end it is your company decision and such change should obviously factor for additional required development because at the end it is QlikView vs Qlik Sense change. 

Those are 2 totally different tools (when it comes to technology and visualisations) and they work differently with NPrinting because of the way images are generated.

When decision was made to do the change NPrinting reports should be checked and amount of effort to migrate them should be calculated by experienced NPrinting developer - was that done?

NPrinting developer needs to know those differences and take them into account when migrating from QlikView to Qlik Sense NPrinting reports. Dropping an image of the whole sheet maybe was a solution in QlikView but in Qlik Sense that obviously works differently and may require different approach, so as a person who does NPrinting development you need to take those differences into account. 

Statement that you" would expect to have the same things " when using Qlik Sense can be achieved, but will require different approach due to above mentioned factors. Different approach may mean that you need to dig deep into proper HTML (or any other template) development.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.