Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schuster-franz_
Contributor III
Contributor III

NPrinting gibt über Server andere Daten aus

Hallo Community,

ich habe folgendes Problem, wo ich jetzt überhaupt keinen Ansatz mehr habe, eine Lösung zu finden:

Ich habe eine NPrinting-Applikation mit der Ausgabe einer PP-Datei erstellt. Die Verbindung ist zu einer QV-App. Als Filter wird lediglich der Zeitraum einer Kalenderwoche mit gegeben. In die PP kommen 2 Bilder von Diagrammen mit 2 Dimensionen (Kalenderwoche und Abteilung) und mehreren Formeln, die gestapelt dargestellt werden. Wenn ich den NPrinting-Zeitplan nun manuell aus dem NPrinting-Designer heraus aufrufe, funktioniert alles wunderbar. Es wird eine PP mit den beiden Diagramm-Bildern auf 2 Folien erstellt - perfekt. Wenn ich aber den Zeitplan gesteuert über den NPrinting-Server ausführen lasse, wird die Ausgabe auf eine Abteilung (immer die gleiche) eingeschränkt. "Ausw. aufheben" steht auf Ja in der Verbindung. Ich habe auch schon versucht, einen Filter auf eine andere Abteilung zu legen, ohne Erfolg - es wird immer nur die gleiche Abteilung über den Server ausgegeben. In die PP habe ich auch schon die Auswahlbox auf eine weitere Folie übernommen, dort steht nur die Auswahl auf die Kalenderwoche, nichts weiter.

Ich weiß mir echt keinen Rat mehr und hoffe auf Euch!!!

1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Franz - first of all - please make some efforts and use

https://translate.google.com.au/

to get question in English so we can help you (as we all speak our languages, but on community lets use English:

Hello Community,

I have the following problem, where I have no idea at all to find a solution:

I have created an NPrinting application with the output of a PP file. The connection is to a QV app. As a filter, only the period of a calendar week is given. In the PP are 2 images of diagrams with 2 dimensions (calendar week and department) and several formulas that are displayed stacked. When I manually call the NPrinting schedule from the NPrinting Designer, everything works fine. It creates a PP with the two diagram images on 2 slides - perfect. But if I run the schedule controlled by the NPrinting server, the output is restricted to one department (always the same). "Unselect" is set to Yes in the connection. I have also tried to put a filter on another department without success - only the same department is being output via the server. In the PP, I have already taken over the selection box on another slide, there is only the selection on the calendar week, nothing more.

I really do not have any advice and hope for you !!!

Now down to my answer:

Check SECTION ACCESS ion this application and add your NPrinitng Service Account to it as an Admin.

Make sure there are not filters in your Report or Task which would exclude department from selection

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.