Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_Adam_
Contributor III
Contributor III

NPrinting logs

Hi everyone,

Im looking for a log that can show me which reports has been sent via email.
The info I would like to track is:
Who was the recepiet, What was attached, When it was sent, etc..

I saw in this articale the location of the logs, but where I can find the log that contain the specific info Im looking ?https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2023/Content/NPrinting/AdministeringQVNprinting/Logging.htm

We are using version - Qlik NPrinting May 2022 SR4 - 22.15.14.0

Thanks in advace!
Adam

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

When starting a new conversation in the community please add only the label of the version you are using. Thanks

Qlik NPrinting May 2022 had the Audit Trail https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2022/Content/NPrinting/AdministeringQVNprinting/Audit-trail.... It is a separate database that logs the informations you need and it can be exported in CSV or JSON or you can connect a Qlik Sense custom app.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

When starting a new conversation in the community please add only the label of the version you are using. Thanks

Qlik NPrinting May 2022 had the Audit Trail https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2022/Content/NPrinting/AdministeringQVNprinting/Audit-trail.... It is a separate database that logs the informations you need and it can be exported in CSV or JSON or you can connect a Qlik Sense custom app.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
_Adam_
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @Ruggero_Piccoli,

Thank you so much for your quick and accurate solution!
This is exactly what I was need.
--------------------
Regarding the label, there was problem that all those lables are connected together in one label and once I tried to choose only one version it gave me error.. I will keep in mind for next time to choose different label.

Thank you so much for your assist!!!
Adam