Contributor
Contributor

NPrinting report delivery to individual users based on row data

Hi All.

I have a report in the following format

Column 1 Column 2 Email
ABC ABC123 ABC@xyz.com
DEF DEF123 DEF@xyz.com

Top each user, I want to send only the rows which have their email. For example, row 1 will be sent to ABC@xyz.com and row 2 will be sent to DEF@xyz.com.

Can someone please suggest how this can be implemented.

Thanks in advance.

Qlik NPrinting 

2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

When creating a new conversation, please, add only the label related to the version of Qlik NPrinting you are using because the answer could depend on it. 

I suggest you to start by reading, ad doing, the Getting Started tutorial of the official help site available at https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2024/Content/NPrinting/Introduction/Get-started.htm

It explained step-by-step how to configure filters and task to send reports to users. You can manually create or import from Excel filters and associated them with related user. 

It is not possible to modify the behavior of Qlik NPrinting based on the content of the report in a dynamic way. 

Best Regards,

Rugero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Well,

exactly the same topic here:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting/Dynamic-user-email-and-filtering/td-p/1954928
which i have already answered. 

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.