Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SanthoshkN
Contributor II
Contributor II

Nprint designer issue

Hi All,

I am trying to create a excel report in Nprinting 19.0.3 version.

When I click on the Edit template, nprint designer is running at the back end, But there is no such issue while using Power point template or HTML template.

Please suggest.

Regards, SK

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SanthoshkN
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

Thanks for your Response. I could see the issue is due to the Display setting -> Scale and layout greater than 100%.

On setting the Scale Nprint designer for excel report is working as expected.

Regards,

SK

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @SanthoshkN 

Can you describe in more detail what you mean by:

"When I click on the Edit template, nprint designer is running at the back end..."

Do you mean that the template editor does not appear at all when opening and excel report? PixelPerfect report?  Word report? Check the following MS office requirements for your version of NPrinting (Office 365 is not supported):  https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2019/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/System-req...

Can you verify that you have a supported version of Office installed? Also check to ensure that the NP designer is the same version as the NP server.

Also you can try to simply restart your computer if you haven't already tried that. You may have a 'stuck' office process running in the background...assuming the problem is with excel or word.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
SanthoshkN
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks @Frank_S  for reply.

I am having issue while trying to edit excel report template. 

I tried for HTML and Power point report, which are working as expected.

Regards, SK

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @SanthoshkN 

(updated)

Did you see my original response? 

Please check that. If it does not help you, I recommend that you start a support case with the Qlik Support desk or your Qlik Support partner at your convenience.

Kind regards,

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
SanthoshkN
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

Thanks for your Response. I could see the issue is due to the Display setting -> Scale and layout greater than 100%.

On setting the Scale Nprint designer for excel report is working as expected.

Regards,

SK