Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grs_venki
Contributor II
Contributor II

Nprinting 17.6 Excel Expand Range Issue

Hi Team,

Currently I am using Nprinting 17.6 with November 2017 release, I have a problem with my excel template where I have been using Expand Range (Unchecked). But in my previous Nprinting 16.6 version which was working fine. But recently we have been migrated from 16.6 to 17.6 and I have been encountering the issue with expand range. As its not working as expected. Even if I am checked or unchecked the option from designer property as unchecked still I have a same problem. Could you please advise is there any solution for this issue ?

Qlik NPrinting November 2017  Version: 17.6.0000.0 - Microsoft Excel 2013 - Qlikview 12

Thanks

Venki

15 Replies
grs_venki
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Does it means that we need to upgrade latest version of Nprinting 17.6 February 2018 ? We cannot make use of our Nprinting 17.6 November 2017 version ?

grs_venki
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Does it means that we need to upgrade latest version of Nprinting 17.6 February 2018 ? We cannot make use of our Nprinting 17.6 November 2017 version ?

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You can give it a try, else you can log a support case with Qlik support!

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

From the memory i did not have issues with NPrinitng 17.6 and expand range, so i do not think it was a bug.

Did you try to build completly new report (from scratch in NPrinting 17.6 and use unchecked expand range functionality?

I am quessing you may have some legacy staff there in your report template which is causing issues

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
grs_venki
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

No. I had worked around all my homework. I tried building a new template by using one single object option to Expand Range (Checked and Unchecked), but no luck. Also, I did used my old template by checking that option. I have done all the possibilities which I tried from my end. Even I do have full permission to machine.

Here I totally confused as what is the problem.

grs_venki
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yes, I have raised a ticket with Qlik on the same.