I am having an issue setting up a connection to the Qlikview server. I tried the following:
1. I pinged the Qlikview server from the Nprinting server and it came back okay.
2. I opened the application in server from the Nprinting server and grabbed the path and put in in the .qvp area
3. I logged in as the Nprinting account on the box I am trying to grab the .qvw from and opened in server to grab a license.
4. I checked all of the services and Nprinting engine to make sure everything is running.
5. I did log into the Qlikview server with the Nprinting account, and I was not able to see all of the folders, but when I logged into the Qlikview server with my log in, I was able to see the folder with the .qvw.
6. Both the Nprinting Server and Qlikview has the same version of Qlikview.
**I am able to connect to the local machine.
Here is the Cached Status error:
Error Request has been purged due to connection errors
Thanks. I am using version 17.3
First, I strongly recommend that you upgrade to a more recent version of NPrinting - preferably the latest. Many bugs have been fixed and enhancements included since version 17.3.
Try these troubleshooting steps: Error with new qlikview server connection
HTH - Daniel.
To add to Daniels comment - just go through all requirements. Looks like your service account for N
Prinitng does not meet all requirements as you are saying that this account could not see all application when logged in to Qlik server.
Make sure you go through the topics below and also make sure that you follow requirements from Deployment section of help document.
regarding apps visibility check also if qvw are having section access.
Thank you. I gave the Nprinting account section access, and added it as an Qlikview Administrator on the server where I was getting the *.qvw and it worked just fine. Thanks again.
I suggest to always check official help site for basic setup information.
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.