Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DiegoMiranda
Contributor
Contributor

Nprinting - Divisão de dados em varias tabelas.

Ola pessoal,

Estou trabalhando em uma tabela no Qlikview no qual irá alimentar um relatório do Nprinting cujo formato é PPT.  Esta tabela é extensa e ordenada por um Ranking, e para que eu possa incluir no relatório preciso quebrar a tabela, em varias tabelas, isso pq se eu fosse colocar  a tabela toda em um slide apenas, não ficaria com uma visualização boa.

A minha dúvida e dificuldade está nesse ponto. Como faço para quebrar a tabela, em varias tabelas seguindo uma ordem, um ranking  e que o Nprinting consiga identificar isso?

Conforme a imagem em anexo. A tabela possui apenas uma dimensão (Unidade) as outras colunas são todas expressões. A tabela segue a ordem do % Ebtida ( do menor para o maior). Criei uma nova coluna que identifica quais são os dados que entram nos blocos. EX:  

Se os dados da coluna posição for <31 entra no bloco1, <61 bloco2, e o resto no bloco 3.

A minha intenção é incluir um bloco de dados em cada slide, e que o Nprinting possa identificar esses blocos.

att,

Google translation added manually below:

I'm working on a table in Qlikview which will feed an Nprinting report whose format is PPT. 

This table is extensive and ordered by a Ranking, and so that I can include it in the report I need to break the table into several tables, because if I were to put the whole table in one slide, I would not have a good visualization. 

My doubt and difficulty is at this point. How do I break the table into several tables following an order, a ranking and that Nprinting can identify it? 

As per the attached image. The table has only one dimension (Unit) the other columns are all expressions. 

The table follows the order of % Earned (from lowest to highest). 

I created a new column that identifies what data goes into the blocks. 

EX: If column position data is <31 enter block1, <61 block2, and the rest into block 3. My intention is to include a block of data on each slide, and that Nprinting can identify these blocks.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Here is the link to a page that might help you to complete your requirement along with the salesdemo.qvw that contains the charts.

Note that the years are 2019 to 2021 in this QVW.

TB04 can be found on the 'Country' sheet.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Frank_S
Support
Support

Here is the link to a page that might help you to complete your requirement along with the salesdemo.qvw that contains the charts.

Note that the years are 2019 to 2021 in this QVW.

TB04 can be found on the 'Country' sheet.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!