Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
01Nikita
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Nprinting Issue

Hi Everyone,

I have created multiple Nprinting Reports long back but since yesterday i am facing issue in reports> edit template > preview option i am unable to see the preview for HTML format but i change the format i am able to preview i.e i am getting untitled blank page can anyone help with with this issue. 

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi.

to get correct answer please spend time describing your case and providing detailed information: See the linked topic for the reference how it would be good to describe what you  are experiencing including (description of problem, steps to replicate and screenshots to help recreate those steps).

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/Chart-Legend-containing-Date-has-different-...

Note also that using title "NPrinting issue" is not the best idea as it does not describe the nature of the problem and when you search for solution you  bump into many other "NPrinting issue" topics, which are not relevant...(as the samples below)

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/NPrinting-Issue/m-p/1618117

-----------------------------

Now I will try to reiterate what you are trying to tell us:

• you are using the exact version of NPrinting September 2018
  • that means that you also need the same exact version of NPrinting Designer to be used (server and designer MUST be on the same version)
  • you are able to open template designer and edit it but as soon as you click "preview" when using HTML template you are not able to preview it-is that right? If it is then what happens? Does it mean that:
    • you are clicking "Preview" and NOTHING happens or
    • you are clicking "Preview" and NPrinting is working on producing preview but then files are not opening?
      • if this is what you are experiencing it may be a case that everything with NPrinting is OK and your OS just not allows you to download Zip files and automatically unzip them?

side note:

This is quite old version you are using and my suggestion would be to stay up to date with Nprinting versions.

thanks

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.