Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pooja_prabhu_n
Creator III
Creator III

Nprinting License Error

Hello All,

I had installed Nprinting V16 on my Virtual Machine, Due to some reason my VM got corrupted and i got new VM.

Now, i am facing issue in installing and Updating the Nprinting Licnese in my new VM.

I am getting invalid License key or Control Number Error.

I am using the same License key and Control Number which i was using in My old VM.

Please suggest me where can i find the Valid license key and Control Number.

Thanks,

Pooja

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Contact your Qlik Partner or Qlik itself if you're a direct customer to get the serial number and control number.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
pooja_prabhu_n
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

Thanks for your replay. I am not working directly with Qlik.

I tried contacting Software Management team and Admins in our organization. Till now they are not able to help me with this issue. Hence, i posted the issue here.

Any idea why i am getting the invalid license key or control number error, when i am using the valid license key.

I was able to connected with same license key in my old machine.

Thanks,

Pooja

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

As customer you have access to the official support. You must contact them so they will reactivate your license and after you will be able to activate it in a new computer.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
pooja_prabhu_n
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

Thanks for your replay.

I did not purchase the license on my own, So i don't have any information about this license. I have contacted some team in my organization they are taking care of it.

I will mark the correct answer once the issue is resolved.

Thanks,

Pooja

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Yeah. company will buy  license from Qlik partners near by you .   so you can contact them  (or your team)

they will help you out.