We dont know anything about your environment. Next time please make sure you provide meaningful labels when creating this topic with the exact versions of NPrinting and providing description of the exact version of Qlik Sense in the setup.
- I may be running unsupported setup - versions of both Sense and NPrinting which may not be compatible.
- Or maybe totals were removed from Qlik Sense object
When troubleshooting such issue I would have to see:
- The versions of both tools
- Screenshot of Pivot table in Qlik Sense showing app id and object id and the fact that there are totals in that object too. ( using url suffix with "/options/developer" and Developer object preview)
- Screenshot of Connection in NPrinting to ensure that you are connecting to the same app from the question.
- Screenshot of template confirming that object from Qlik Sense screenshot object is used also in template (and not some other object....).
Sorry at this stage there is not much we can do.
cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.